BUY ONE TIME GET LIFETIME FREE UPDATES
- Edit with ELEMENTOR WORLD’S NO 1 PAGE BUILDER
- One Click Demo Importer Just in One Click You can make your Site Looks like a Live Preview.
- WPML – Full Multilingual Support.
- 03 Awesome Trendy Homepage Layout
- Animated SIngle Pages.
- More Demo Pages + Features Coming.
Ambrox – Personal Portfolio WordPress Theme
Ambrox theme is an amazing Minimal Personal Portfolio WordPress Theme which is extremely easy to use. Besides its unique and modern look- all subscription and contact forms are fully functional- secure. Moreover- Minfox is designed for all devices- not only responsive- It is fully optimized for all display devices. You can use for Designer- Developer- Programmer- Freelancer- Artist- Photographer & Can be use for Personal Portfolio- and more website projects… or your just a Blog. Well commented code- well-documented file structure and 24/7 professional and ultra-fast Support
Ambrox – Core Features
- 2 Home Page Layout
- 25+ Elementor Blocks
- Compatible With Latest WordPress
- Drag & Drop Elementor Page Builder
- 25+ Custom Elementor Addons for Ambrox
- Blog Pages Included
- Contact Form 7 Integrated
- Theme Option Support
- Sharp and Clean Design
- W3c validated codes
- Extensive setup guide
- Exceptional page-load performance
- One Click Demo Import
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Customizer Support
- SEO Friendly Code
- All Necessary Pages
- Dedicated Support
- Excellent Customer Support – We care about your site as much as you do and will help in any way we can!
- And much more…
Credits and Sources
We used Twitter Bootstrap 5x as CSS framework for this Theme.
- modernizr-2.8.3.min.js detecting browser’s features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for working Twitter Bootstrap v3 in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.appear.js is used to determine whether the HTML element is inside the browser’s viewport