Archinterior – Architecture & Interior Elementor Template Kit created especially to build versatile sites such as architect- architecture- construction- interior- decorations- exterior designer- home decorations- interior designer and all other architecture and interior websites without a single line of coding!
This template kit includes ready-to-use beautifully crafted 20+ Page Templates. You can build your professional looking websites with the most popular page builder Elementor that can easily drag-and-drop your ideas from the interface.
- Modern & Professional Design
- Shop Ready Templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Speed optimized for Fast-loading
- Fully Customizable
- Works with most Elementor Themes
- No Coding Required
Page templates included
- Global Kit Styles – Customize fonts & color in one place
- About Us
- Service Detail
- Portfolio Detail
- Team Detail
- Career Detail
- Coming Soon
- Shop / Products
- Shop / Products Detail
- Product Cart
- Product Checkout
- My Account Page
- Single Page for Theme Builder
- Single Post for Theme Builder
- 404 Error Page
- Search Result for Theme Builder
- Header for Theme Builder
- Footer for Theme Builder
- Hello Elementor
- Most of themes that compatible with Elementor
Elementor Pro Features
Required Plugins installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
- WooCommerce (for shop pages)
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for most templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.