Artisio is a collection of pre-designed templates for all kinds of online and offline portfolios like assessment- design- student- fashion- make-up- visage- digital- hybrid- growth- inspiration- printed- web portfolio- client-oriented- for tablets and laptops- traditional- tourist agency.
It is good for Portfolio- CV- VCard- Resume- personal blog- and magazines- as well as it will suit your needs if you are an artist- designer- developer- photographer- fashion- personal profile- or musician (or other professional) who wish to showcase their works- career and businesses.
- 15+ pre-made demos;
- Optimized for search engines;
- Responsive layout;
- Fully customizable;
- Powerful & Lightweight;
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Firefox- Chrome- Safari- Opera
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern- professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
- ElementsKit Lite
- Extensions For Elementor
- JetWidgets For Elementor
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template- ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results- do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.