Bankai – Card Payment & Online Banking Elementor Template Kit is designed for a credit cards- payments- financial- loans- apps- businesses or any type of person or business who wants to showcase their work- services- in professional way. Bankai has a simple- modern and clean designwith a 100% responsive layout- and very easy to customize and can be used by anyone without having to understand coding.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Unique & Clean Design
- 12+ Ready to Use Pages
- 17+ Ready to Use Templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome- Firefox- Safari- Opera
- Global Theme Style
- Card List
- FAQs Page
- Single Post
- 404 Page
- Form Contact
- Form Newsletter
- ElementsKit Lite
- DethemeKit for Elementor
<liHeader & Footer builder for Elementor
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header- Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.