BlissMat is a collection of 19 Elementor templates specifically designed to cultivate a sense of serenity and wellbeing for your online presence. Whether you’re a yoga studio- mindfulness coach- or holistic practitioner- BlissMat provides the perfect canvas to showcase your unique offerings and connect with your audience on a deeper level.
Back to Top Website: Seamless navigation ensures visitors can effortlessly explore your services and offerings- keeping them engaged and focused on your content.
True Zero Coding: BlissMat empowers you to craft your dream website without writing a single line of code. Elementor’s intuitive drag-and-drop interface makes customization a breeze- even for absolute beginners.
Yoga- Mindfulness & Wellness Focus: Every template in BlissMat is infused with a calming aesthetic and mindful flow- perfectly resonating with the health and wellness niche.
19 Unique Templates: Choose from a diverse selection of pre-designed layouts for landing pages- service pages- blog sections- contact forms- and more. Each template is fully customizable- allowing you to inject your brand personality and tailor the experience to your specific needs.
BlissMat is more than just a website template; it’s an invitation to create a digital sanctuary for your visitors. Imagine the possibilities:
- Schedule yoga classes and workshops with ease.
- Showcase your expertise with insightful blog posts and articles.
- Offer guided meditations and mindfulness exercises.
- Connect with potential clients through captivating testimonials and contact forms.
With BlissMat- you can build a website that reflects the tranquility and transformative power of your health and wellness practice.
- Unique & Clean Design
- Modern design based on design system
- 19 Ready to use pages
- Unlimited colors
- More than 900 ready fonts
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Fully Customizable
- Click to Go To Top
- Sticky Header
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome- Firefox- Safari- Opera
Global Theme Style
Pricing & Membership
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included). Get Your Elementor Pro Here
How to Use Template Kits:
This is not a WordPress Theme. Template kits contain the design data for Elementor only and are installed using the envato Elements plugin for WordPress or directly through Elementor.
- Download your kit file from Envato and do not unzip it. If you use Safari browser you may need to ensure “Open safe files after downloading” is disabled in the browser preferences.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks and ensure Post Name is selected
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and ensure Hello Elementor is installed and activated. This will prompt you to install Elementor if you haven’t already.
- Go to Plugins and ensure Elementor and Envato Elements are installed and at the latest version. If your kit requires Elementor Pro- it must be installed now and connected to your account.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click Upload Template Kit Zip (or click your kit to view it)
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses. https://envato.d.pr/ughD8Q
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first. This will setup the site settings.
- Click Import on one template at a time in the order shown. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates and are re-used from here.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- The home page is set under Settings > Reading by selecting Static Front Page.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers are customized under Templates > Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.