Cabsy is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit designed specifically fortaxi companies- online taxi services- cab services- on-demand transportation-car rental businesses- and other transport companies. With its beautiful andunique design- Cabsy ensures that your website stands out from thecompetition.
The templates in Cabsy are fully responsive and retina-ready- providingstunning visuals that adapt seamlessly to any device. Best of all-customization is a breeze with Elementor’s intuitive interface. You caneffortlessly personalize your website without writing a single line of code.
Choose from our carefully crafted selection of 14+ stunning templates to builda professional-looking company business website with just a few clicks.Impress your customers with a professional-looking website that offersseamless booking and showcases your services. Get started today and unlock thefull potential of your taxi or transport company with Cabsy’s stunningtemplates.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 14+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome- Firefox- Safari- Opera
- 404 Page
- Single Post
- JKit Tab Steps
- MetForm Contact
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elemetor Kit
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress. You do NOT need an Envato Elements subscription to use this plugin to install kits.
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip it! If you have Safari- ensure “open safe files after downloading” is not enabled in preferences.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
How to setup header in Jeg Elementor Kit plugin
- Go to Jeg Elementor Kit menu item > Header Template
- Click Add New Header
- Add condition > All Site and click Create
- Click gray folder icon to access My Templates tab
- Insert the header template.
- Customize and Save.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need tolicense these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or youcan substitute them with your own.