Cocotax is an Elementor Pro Template Kit for any Financial- Tax Planning- Financial Analysis- Budget Analysis- Bookkeeping- and Financial Advisory.This template has a beautiful and unique design with a 100% responsive layout- retina-ready- and easy to customize.
it has 10+ pre built template with elegant- simple- and modern design style. Just drag and drop- no coding required.
- Home Page
- About Page
- Services Page
- Case Studies Page
- Picing plan page
- Team page
- Testimonial Page
- FAQ Page
- Blog Page
- Blog Single Page
- Blog Archive
- Contact Page
- Error 404 Page
- Coming Soon Page
- Header Section
- Footer Section
- Offcanvas Section
- Contact Section
- Hero Section
- About Section
- Service Section
- FAQ Section
- Testimonial Section
- Pricing Plan Section
- Team Section
- Elementor Pro is Required
- 10 Incredible Template Pages
- 10+ Awesome Section Templates
- Clean- Professional- and Unique Design
- Google Fonts – easily expand to 600 Google Fonts
- and much more!
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:This is not a WordPress Theme. Template kits contain the design data for Elementor only and are installed using the envato Elements plugin for WordPress or directly through Elementor.
- Download your kit file from Envato and do not unzip it. If you use Safari browser you may need to ensure “Open safe files after downloading” is disabled in the browser preferences.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks and ensure Post Name is selected
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and ensure Hello Elementor is installed and activated. This will prompt you to install Elementor if you haven’t already.
- Go to Plugins and ensure Elementor and Envato Elements are installed and at the latest version. If your kit requires Elementor Pro- it must be installed now and connected to your account.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click Upload Template Kit Zip (or click your kit to view it)
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses. https://envato.d.pr/ughD8Q
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first. This will setup the site settings.
- Click Import on one template at a time in the order shown. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates and are re-used from here.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- The home page is set under Settings > Reading by selecting Static Front Page.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers are customized under Templates > Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.