Courso – fresh & modern Education Elementor Kit. It works for: courses- preschool- primary school- secondary school- high and higher education. Also for college- university or academy- informal learning- institute.
Furthermore- it is good for distance private schools- home-learning- tutoring- teaching- language school- course- class- training. Also for traditional public school- charter school- boarding school- virtual self-learning.
- 10 Elementor Templates
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern- professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
- Home 1 Template
- Home 2 Template
- Home 3 Template
- Home 4 Template
- About Us
- Contact Us Page
- Courses Page
- Courses 2
- Course Page
- Pricing Page
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
- Open Sans
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.
Logos: 100 Minimal Logos – Premium Edition – (https://elements.envato.com/100-minimal-logos-premium-edition-R68V87)**