Curriporto is an Elementor Pro Template Kit for Agencies- Portfolio- Designer- and Freelancer website for companies or individuals and many more. This template kit includes 20+ Pages that have a simple- modern- and clean design with a 100% responsive layout- and very easy to customize- and can be used by anyone who designed & developed by planning- designing- and creating them for guaranteeing customer’s happiness and satisfaction.
Curriporto Elementor Template Kit created with Elementor and the free Hello elementor theme so you will not need any coding skills to use or configure templates. You will just do drag and drop. Also- You can build your professional-looking digital marketing business website just a click away.
- 20+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Design
- Drag and Drop page builder
- Retina ready
- Modern and Professional design
- Browser Compatibility
- Global Theme Style
- About Me
- Service List
- Service Detail
- Portfolio List
- Portfolio Detail
- Coming Soon
- 404 Error
- Single Post
- Search Result
- Coming Soon
- Product Lists
- Product Single
- My Account
Plugins installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
Please note- shop product content is not included with kits – you will need a few products created in WooCommerce before that content appears in Template pages.
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.