DigitalFest is Elementor Template Kit for Event & Conference website. This template has modern layout with modern simple- professional and clean style. Suitable for any business or service related to event & conference. You can easily build a professional website to announce events- conferences- seminars- webinars- workshops- expos- concerts- and many other events. Just drag and drop- no coding required.
Save your time to make Event & Conference service website with this elementor template kit. With Elementor Page Builder- you can easily edit or customize it- no coding required- just drag and drop.
Elementor Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Layout Features :
- Modern and Professional design
- Built with Elementor Pro
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly
- 12+ pre-built templates
- Easy to customize
- Template kit built with Elementor Hello Theme
This kit requires theElementor Pro.
What’s Included in the Zip :
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Error 404
- Archive Blog
- Single Post
- Event Single
- Pricing Plan
- Global Style
How to Install :
1. Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress.2. Download your kit file and Do not unzip.3. Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.4. Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses.5. Click import on the Global Kit Styles first.6. Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.7. Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor.8. Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title.9. Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.10. Enable all icon libraries in Skyboot > Settings
Creating pages :
1. Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor2. Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title3. Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.4. The home page is set under Settings > Reading by selecting Static Front Page.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.