Digemail is an Elementor Pro Template Kit designed for creative- marketing or development websites. This kit has a modern and unique design with a 100% fully responsive layout- easy installation- and sure very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding!
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome- Firefox- Safari- Opera
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- 100% Fully Responsive & mobile-friendly
- Modern and Unique design
- 12+ pre-built templates ready to use
- Customize fonts and colors in one place (Global Kit Style)
Templates in Zip :
- About Us
- Our Services
- Our Team
- Error 404
- Portfolio 1
- Portfolio 2
- Single Post
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress. You do NOT need an Envato Elements subscription to use this plugin to install kits.
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip it! If you have Safari- ensure “open safe files after downloading” is not enabled in preferences.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.