Encrypt is an Elementor Pro Template Kit designed for Security and Cyber Security Specialist websites.
With Elementor Pro as its backbone and WordPress as the platform of choice- this template kit offers an unparalleled blend of user-friendliness and robust security features.
Crafted specifically for the Web Security and Cyber Security category- our template kit boasts a comprehensive set of customizable pages and elements to ensure that your website not only looks stunning but also conveys trust and expertise. With strategically integrated keywords- seamless navigation- and engaging content- you can showcase your services- highlight your certifications- and share valuable insights with ease.
Encrypt empowers you to fortify your web presence and inspire confidence in your clients. Choose this template kit and take the first step towards becoming the go-to Web Security and Cyber Security Specialist in your field. Elevate your website’s security game with EncryptShield- the ultimate choice for those who understand that safeguarding the digital realm starts with a strong online presence.
- Unique & Clean Design
- Modern design based on design system
- 19 Ready to use pages
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Unlimited colors
- More than 900 ready fonts
- Fully Customizable
- Click to Go To Top
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome- Firefox- Safari- Opera
Global Theme Style
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included). Get Your Elementor Pro Here
How to Use Template Kits:
- Download your kit file from Envato and do not unzip it. If you use Safari browser you may need to ensure “Open safe files after downloading” is disabled in the browser preferences.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks and ensure Post Name is selected
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and ensure Hello Elementor is installed and activated. This will prompt you to install Elementor if you haven’t already.
- Go to Plugins and ensure Elementor and Envato Elements are installed and at the latest version. If your kit requires Elementor Pro- it must be installed now and connected to your account.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click Upload Template Kit Zip (or click your kit to view it)
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses. https://envato.d.pr/ughD8Q
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first. This will setup the site settings.
- Click Import on one template at a time in the order shown. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates and are re-used from here.Creating pages
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- The home page is set under Settings > Reading by selecting Static Front Page.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers are customized under Templates > Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.