Estate is an Elementor Template Kit for building modern real estate websites. The kit contains carefully crafted and professionally designed layouts for the property industry. Whether you’re a realtor- property developer- or agency- ‘Estate Rise’ offers you a seamless and dynamic way to showcase your listings- attract potential buyers- and create a lasting impression.
- Modern and Responsive Design: ‘Estate Rise’ boasts a contemporary and responsive design that adapts flawlessly to various devices and screen sizes. Your property listings will look enticing and professional on desktops- tablets- and smartphones.
- Visually Engaging Gallery: Show off your properties in their full glory with the captivating image gallery. Display high-resolution images that capture the essence of each listing- providing prospective buyers with an immersive experience.
- Interactive Features: Engage your website visitors with interactive elements- such as smooth-scrolling sections- interactive maps- and dynamic property search filters. Make it easy for visitors to find their dream property effortlessly.
- Property Showcase: ‘Estate Rise’ offers a dedicated space to showcase featured properties. Highlight your best listings and make a strong impression on potential buyers from the moment they land on your website.
- Customizable and Easy to Use: Tailor ‘Estate Rise’ to match your brand’s identity with easy customization options. No coding skills are required- thanks to the user-friendly interface of Elementor Page Builder.
- Prominent Call-to-Actions: Encourage visitors to take action with strategically placed call-to-action buttons. Whether it’s scheduling a property tour- contacting you for inquiries- or signing up for updates- these buttons guide users to the next steps.
- Individual elements can be fine-tuned or fonts and colors can be changed all in one spot.
- Drag-and-drop visual builder for true no-code customization.
- Design that is both contemporary and professional.
- Most Elementor themes are compatible with this plugin.
- Home*Services*About Us*Contact Us*Property Listings*Property Detail*Team*Testimonials*Archive*Blogs*Faqs*404*Coming Soon*Sections and Blocks:*Header*Footer*Contact Forms
Required Plugins Pre-Installed With the Kit
- ElementsKit Lite
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress. You do NOT need an Envato Elements subscription to use this plugin to install kits.
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip it! If you have Safari- ensure “open safe files after downloading” is not enabled in preferences.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import MetformsIf you have Elementor Pro- skip install of Metform and form blocks.
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
PhotosEnvato Elements demo pictures are used in this Template Kit. To use these photos on your website- you’ll need to purchase a license from Envato Elements- or you can use your own.