Introducing EvokeStudio- an innovative Elementor template designed specifically for digital agencies seeking a dynamic online presence. EvokeStudio brings a fusion of creativity and modern aesthetics to the forefront- offering a versatile array of layouts meticulously crafted for various pages and sections. Tailored with precision- this template is ideally suited for creative agencies- digital marketing firms- and web development agencies looking to showcase their work with flair.
Elevate your online identity with EvokeStudio’s contemporary design- ensuring that your agency’s website captivates visitors and reflects the cutting-edge nature of your services.
- True no-code customization with a drag-and-drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune individual elements
- Modern- professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
- Home Pages x 2
- About Page
- Service Page
- Portfolio Page
- Blog Page
- Blog Post Page
- Pricing Page
- Contact Page
- FAQ Page
- Header and Footer
- 404 Page
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Install Template Kits use the Envato Elements plugin to install to WordPress (no subscription required). Follow Manual Install section here: Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
How to Use Template Kits:This is not a WordPress Theme. Template kits contain the design data for Elementor only and are installed using the envato Elements plugin for WordPress or directly through Elementor.
- Download your kit file from Envato and do not unzip it. If you use Safari browser you may need to ensure “Open safe files after downloading” is disabled in the browser preferences.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks and ensure Post Name is selected
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and ensure Hello Elementor is installed and activated. This will prompt you to install Elementor if you haven’t already.
- Go to Plugins and ensure Elementor and Envato Elements are installed and at the latest version. If your kit requires Elementor Pro- it must be installed now and connected to your account.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click Upload Template Kit Zip (or click your kit to view it)
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses. https://envato.d.pr/ughD8Q
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first. This will setup the site settings.
- Click Import on one template at a time in the order shown. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates and are re-used from here.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- The home page is set under Settings > Reading by selecting Static Front Page.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers are customized under Templates > Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Image LicenseThis Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own. https://elements.envato.com/collections/Z82DEK4GPX