- Full WordPress v.6.2.2 updated.
- Full Elementor v.3.13.3 & Elementor Pro v.3.13.2 plugin updated.
- Blog Templates Included.
- Buy One Time & Get FREE Updates FOREVER.
- Need help installing this item on your website? Contact us and we will install it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
Give Boost is a modern and very well built layout for digital marketing- seo- social media marketing agencies. Built with Elementor page builder this kit has 02 homepages with many different section block options for you to use on your website.
The kit comes already prepared for you to write your marketing posts because the blog and single blog templates are included- and it is also fully prepared so that you can set color and font options for the whole kit with just one click.
This kit was built with the Hello theme- but you can use any other theme with Elementor support.
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
- 06 months of premium support
- Great documentation and support from Elementor
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern- professional design
- Header and footer builder
- Fully customizable
- Responsive layout
- Archive Blog
- Contact Us
- Email Marketing
- Footer 01
- Footer 02
- Header 01
- Header 02
- Home 01
- Home 02
- Inbound Marketing
- Our Agency
- Our Projects
- Our Services
- Pay Per Click Management
- Pricing Plans 01
- Pricing Plans 02
- Project Details
- Search Engine Optimization
- Single Post
- Social Media Marketing
- Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Install
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template- ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results- do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template- ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results- do not import more than one template at a time.
Acknowledgements & Contributors
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.