Glamz is Elementor Pro Template Kit for magazine & news website. This template has cool layout with clean- modern and professional layout design. Suitable for any website related to news- magazine- blog- article- tutorial- etc. Just drag and drop- no coding required.
Elementor Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Layout Features :
- Modern and Professional design
- Built with Elementor Pro
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly
- 12+ pre-built templates
- Easy to customize
- Template kit built with Elementor Hello Theme
- Using new Loop templates for complete control of post list layouts.
*What’s Included in the Zip :*
- Home Business
- Homepage Magazine
- Homepage News
- Homepage Technology
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Archive Blog
- Error 404
- Menu Slide
- Search Result
- Single Post
- Loop Archive Post
- Loop Breaking News
- Loop Related Article
- Loop Slide Magazine
- Loop Slide Technology Small
- Loop Slide Technology
- Loop Video Small
- Loop Video
- Slide News
- Global Style
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Download your kit file from Envato and do not unzip it. If you use Safari browser you may need to ensure “Open safe files after downloading” is disabled in the browser preferences.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks and ensure Post Name is selected
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and ensure Hello Elementor is installed and activated. This will prompt you to install Elementor if you haven’t already.
- Go to Plugins and ensure Elementor and Envato Elements are installed and at the latest version. If your kit requires Elementor Pro- it must be installed now and connected to your account.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click Upload Template Kit Zip (or click your kit to view it)
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses. https://envato.d.pr/ughD8Q
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first. This will setup the site settings.
- Click Import on one template at a time in the order shown. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates and are re-used from here.
How to use LoopsThis must be done before creating pages or attempting to view a template using loop items!
- Go to Templates > Theme Builder
- Click on Loop Item and Create new
- The library should appear- Click the My Templates tab
- Import the first Loop template and click Do not apply on the popup message
- Click the gear icon at lower-left to name the template- then click Save/Publish
- Repeat for all loops. You may repeat this process to make a copy of any loop to customize further. Loop templates are global – Changes made to loops here affect all instances of the loop in your site
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- Right Click in the build area to enable the Navigator
- Locate the Loop Grid or Loop Carousel widgets and select the desired post item from the Loop Item dropdown.
- Set the Query of the Loop Grid or Loop Carousel to display the posts you want
- The home page is set under Settings > Reading by selecting Static Front Page.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers are customized under Templates > Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.