Hanpot – Personal Photographer & Portfolio Showcase Elementor Template Kit is a collection of layouts for the Elementor page builder WordPress plugin- designed for use with Elementor Free Version for a clean Design. It works with most themes and is optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme.
No Pro upgrade required
21 Import Templates Ready For Use :
- About Me
- My Services
- Service Single
- My Portfolio
- Portfolio Single
- Client Feedback
- Pricing & Package
- Contact Me
- Question Answer
- My Blog
- Single Blog
- Global Style Kit
- Block – Off Canvas Content
- Block – Header
- Block – Footer
- Block – Bio Profile Tab
- Block – Bio Skills Tab
- Block – Bio Vision Tab
- No Pro Plugin Needed
- True No Coding Required
- Global Theme Style
Required Plugins installed with kit
- Elements Kit Lite
- WP Forms
- Exclusive Addons For Elementor
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title- leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title and Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.