Hostkit – Web Hosting Elementor Template. It is perfect for any unique hosting- domains and reseller business company. Highly customizable sections with multiple elements to use for any company providing web hosting- reseller hosting- clouds hosting- domains- Email Hosting- WordPress hosting. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included).
- Single Post
Fonts & Icons:
How to install:
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Domain and package checkoutThis kit uses WHCMS for Elementor which is a plugin that connects into the WHCMS reselling platform. If you use a different reseller platform- you will need to replace the WHCMS search with the widget or code snippet from your host company. Refer to your host documentation for help and support for integration.