Lass is a modern Elementor Template Kit with 11 stunning templates designed with creativity and professionalism in mind. Lass is fully responsive– ensuring that your website looks flawless on any device. Whether your clients are browsing on their desktop- tablet- or mobile- Lass guarantees an unforgettable user experience.
Get ready to take your tattoo and piercing studio to the next level with Lass- and transform your website into a true masterpiece.
Light and dark sections allow you to tailor your website’s aesthetic to match your brand’s personality. Whether you prefer a sleek and modern look or a bold and edgy vibe- Lass has got you covered.
But Lass doesn’t stop there – it boasts premium design layouts that will set your website apart from the competition. With carefully crafted sections for showcasing your artists’ portfolios- studio information- and service offerings- Lass ensures that every aspect of your tattoo and piercing studio is presented in the best possible light.
To top it all off- Lass includes trendy colorful gradient backgrounds that will instantly captivate your visitors. These eye-catching gradients add a touch of vibrancy and excitement to your website- making it impossible for your audience to look away.
So why settle for an ordinary website when you can have an extraordinary one? Elevate your tattoo and piercing studio with Lass Elementor Template Kit- and make a lasting impression on every visitor.
Get Lass today and unleash the full potential of your online presence!
Save time and money: Why is a template kit better than a WordPress theme?
When you switch themes- you lost content- styling and features. Template Kits are theme-agnostic and only require evergreen plugins that change and update seamlessly along with WordPress.
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern- professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
11 Elementor FREE Templates:
- Global Theme Styles
- Book A Session
- Tattoo Care
- Single Service
Plugins used in kit
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
How to Use Template Kits:This is not a WordPress Theme. Template kits contain the design data for Elementor only and are installed using the envato Elements plugin for WordPress or directly through Elementor.
- Download your kit file from Envato and do not unzip it. If you use Safari browser you may need to ensure “Open safe files after downloading” is disabled in the browser preferences.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks and ensure Post Name is selected
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and ensure Hello Elementor is installed and activated. This will prompt you to install Elementor if you haven’t already.
- Go to Plugins and ensure Elementor and Envato Elements are installed and at the latest version. If your kit requires Elementor Pro- it must be installed now and connected to your account.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click Upload Template Kit Zip (or click your kit to view it)
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses. https://envato.d.pr/ughD8Q
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first. This will setup the site settings.
- Click Import on one template at a time in the order shown. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates and are re-used from here.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- The home page is set under Settings > Reading by selecting Static Front Page.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers are customized under Templates > Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import MetformsIf you have Elementor Pro- skip install of Metform and form blocks.
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks pluginIf you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header- Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.
Download images here: https://elements.envato.com/collections/JN2YZM9AU5