Mexa is a Digital Agency & modern Elementor Kit that has been specifically designed for making modern websites. You can use it for building any kind of agency- digital agency- startup agency- creative agency- creative business- creative multipurpose- creative. You can easily create stunning presentations of your work as well as many aspects of your digital agency. You also get an easy to use drag-and-drop with elementor- so creating your digital agency- software- technology- or startup agency website with Mexa would be a piece of cake.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Single Post
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
Images are licensed for reuse and from:
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.