Miuvest is a modern and clean Venture Capital & Investment Elementor Template Kit for creating professional and fully functional WordPress-based websites without writing a single line of code. Miuvest is fully responsive and retina-ready and comes with several features to offer- such as templates that will be the perfect starting point for Private Equity- Investment Opportunities- Seed Capital- Portfolio Management- Funding Rounds- and any Fintech Investments.
This template kit includes 20+ carefully crafted templates so you can build your professional website just a click away.
- Modern & Clean Design
- 10+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome- Firefox- Safari- Opera
- Home 01
- Home 02
- Portfolio Detail
- Our Team
- Our Team Detail
- Single Post
- Event Details
- Global Theme Style
Plugins installed with kit:
- Free Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template- ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results- do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lowerleft of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
How to setup header in Jeg Elementor Kit pluginIf you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
- Go to Jeg Elementor Kit menu item > Header Template
- Click Add New Header
- Add condition > All Site and click Create
- Click gray folder icon to access My Templates tab
- Insert the header template.
- Customize and Save.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your