Moving Service – Local Business Elementor Template Kit
This niche Elementor template kit called “Moving Service – Local Business” is designed primarily for companies that are moving. It is a stylish- neat and very convenient template on which customers will feel comfortable and get information as quickly and easily as possible.
Template “Moving Service – Local Business” is based on a free version of Elementor and compatible free plugins that are available in the library of WordPress and will be installed automatically. The template is optimized and tested on the “Hello Elementor” theme.
- Beautifully Designed Templates
- Services- Service Detail Page- Header- Footer- Page 404 etc.
- Fully and Easily Customizable
- Fast Loading and Optimised for Search Engines
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Quick and Easy Templates Import
Free Plug-ins Used
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Elementor – Header- Footer & Blocks
- Sticky Header Effects for Elementor
- Black Widgets
How to Install:
Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress- then import the Kit zip under Elements > Installed Kits by clicking the Upload Template Kit button. Before importing a template- ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results- do not import more than one template at a time.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header- Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.
1.0.1 – 19 September 2021
- Fix: MetForm forms- problems with shadows in new versions of Elementor