Onatrix – Finance- Consulting and Business Template Kit
Onatrix is an Elementor Template Kit for financial- legal or professional businesses looking for a fast and easy to customize update for their website. This theme created with Elementor – them best page builder system – so you will not need any coding skills to use Template. All pages are designed & developed nicely Onatrix. Template Kit is used the popular Elementor page builder plugin- This template easily customizable- fully responsive and support all modern browser and device.
Plugins installed with kit:
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite
Kit Key Features:
- 06 Pages Unique
- Consulting and Business
- No Coding Knowledge Needed
- Header & Footer Builder Included
- One Click Demo Import
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Super Clear and Clean Layout
- Cross browser compatible
- Post Widget
- Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Ultra Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with most WordPress themes
- Optimized for search engines
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer and click Add New (if prompted with a wizard- you may click Next through it without taking any action)
- Title the header- leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the gray Edit Content button to load the builder
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import- select your menu in the nav element and click Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.