Remons – Car Rental Template Kit is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit ideal for all agencies whether you are a car rental- bike rental- yacht rent- online booking- car listings- car directory websites and businesses.
It is created with a clean and modern design aesthetic- and it includes a slew of tools and features that make it simple to display showcase your fleet of vehicles in style with captivating image galleries and interactive car listings.
This template has a professional design with a 100% responsive layout- is retina-ready- and is incredibly easy to edit because it is built with Elementor- which means you don’t need to write a single line of code!
Required Plugins :
- Elementor (Free)
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor (Free)
- ElementsKit Lite
Kit Key Features:
- 03 Home page uniqe
- Car Listings & Directory Website
- No Coding Knowledge
- Fully with Elementor free version ( Elementor Pro is not required )
- Header & Footer Builder Included
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Super Clear and Clean Layout
- Cross browser compatible
- Support Post Widget
- Support Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Ultra Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with most WordPress themes
- Optimized for search engines
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress. You do NOT need an Envato Elements subscription to use this plugin to install kits.
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip it! If you have Safari- ensure “open safe files after downloading” is not enabled in preferences.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import MetformsIf you have Elementor Pro- skip install of Metform and form blocks.
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKitIf you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer and click Add New (if prompted with a wizard- you may click Next through it without taking any action)
- Title the header- leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the gray Edit Content button to load the builder
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import- select your menu in the nav element and click Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.