Renova is Elementor Pro Template Kit for woocommerce Kitchen- Bathroom & Renovation Supplies Store website. This template kit will help you to create any website related to kitchen store. You can easily sell anything related to kitchen and even create blog about kitchen. It has 12+ pre-built templates with clean design and modern style.
Save your time to make Kitchen- Bathroom & Renovation Supplies Store website with this elementor template kit. With Elementor Page Builder- you can easily edit or customize it- no coding required- just drag and drop.
Elementor Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Layout Features :
- Modern and Professional design
- Built with Elementor Pro + WooCommerce
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly
- 12+ pre-built templates
- Easy to customize
- Template kit built with Elementor Hello Theme
What’s Included in the Zip :
- About Us
- Cart Page
- Checkout Page
- Contact Us
- Help Center
- Login Page
- My Account
- Archive Blog
- Archive Product
- Error 404
- Single Post
- Single Product
- Summary Purchase Page
- Global Style
Plugins installed with kit
- Skyboot Icons
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress. You do NOT need an Envato Elements subscription to use this plugin to install kits.
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip it! If you have Safari- ensure “open safe files after downloading” is not enabled in preferences.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.