Risetech is a modern and clean Managed IT services Template Kit for creating professional and fully functional WordPress-based websites without writing a single line of code. Risetech is fully responsive and retina-ready- and comes with several features to offer- such as templates that will be the perfect starting point for Managed IT- Cybersecurity- IT system maintenance- IT Consulting- and any Managed Cloud.
This template kit includes 20+ carefully crafted templates so you can build your professional website just a click away.
- Modern & Clean Design
- 10+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome- Firefox- Safari- Opera
- Services Detail
- Single post
- Global Theme Style
Plugins installed with kit:
- Free Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template- ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results- do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lowerleft of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header- Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your
To remove the backgrounds from your own team member photos- take photo against a clear background and use a free online background remover.