Structure is an Elementor template kit for architects and interior designers looking to showcase their projects and services in a sleek and professional manner. With its clean and modern design- Structure is the perfect solution for those who want to create a stunning website that reflects their expertise and style.
Structure is fully customizable and easy to use- making it a great choice for beginners and advanced users alike. With over 10 pre-designed pages and sections- you can quickly and easily create your own unique website that highlights your portfolio- team- projects- gallery- and services.
Structure is also fully responsive and optimized for SEO- ensuring that your website looks great on any device and is easily found by potential clients. With fast loading times and a user-friendly interface- your visitors will enjoy a seamless browsing experience that will keep them coming back for more.
So whether you’re an established architect or interior designer- or just starting out in the industry- Structure is the perfect template kit to help you showcase your work and grow your business online. Get started today and see the difference that Structure can make for your website!
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern- professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.