TechSly is a modern Elementor Template Kit that is perfect for creating a website for Tech Event- Tech Conference & Meetup- Expo- Text Competition- Education- Technology- or Event Organizer website. This template has a Creative and Unique design with a 100% responsive layout- retina-ready- and easy to customize.
This template kit includes carefully crafted 10 templates that are fully responsive & retina-ready. You can build your professional-looking website with a low budget just a click away!
Page templates included
- Event Schedule Page
- Event Schedule Detail Page
- Event Venue Page
- How to Buy Event Ticket Page
- Attendances List Page
- Other Events Page
- Speaker List Page
- Speaker Detail Page
- About Us Page
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern- professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.