Tokematic is a Crypto Business Elementor Kit designed for cryptocurrency enterprises.Built with Elementor page builder for WordPress- this kit empowers you to establish a robust online presence effortlessly. The Homepage beckons with a sleek layout- setting the stage for a user-friendly journey. Craft a compelling narrative on the About Us page to connect with your audience and communicate your business ethos.
Highlight the diverse range of services on the Services page- delving deeper into each offering on the Services Details page for comprehensive insights. Explore career opportunities and company culture on the Careers and Careers Details pages- creating transparency for potential candidates. Facilitate seamless participation in token sales through the dedicated Token Sale page. Foster communication and inquiries through the Contact Us page- ensuring a direct and accessible point of connection.
- About Us
- Services Details
- Careers Details
- Token Sale
- Contact Us
Plugins installed with kit
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Use Template Kits:This is not a WordPress Theme. Template kits contain the design data for Elementor only and are installed using the envato Elements plugin for WordPress or directly through Elementor.
- Download your kit file from Envato and do not unzip it. If you use Safari browser you may need to ensure “Open safe files after downloading” is disabled in the browser preferences.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks and ensure Post Name is selected
- Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and ensure Hello Elementor is installed and activated. This will prompt you to install Elementor if you haven’t already.
- Go to Plugins and ensure Elementor and Envato Elements are installed and at the latest version. If your kit requires Elementor Pro- it must be installed now and connected to your account.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click Upload Template Kit Zip (or click your kit to view it)
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses. https://envato.d.pr/ughD8Q
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first. This will setup the site settings.
- Click Import on one template at a time in the order shown. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates and are re-used from here.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- The home page is set under Settings > Reading by selecting Static Front Page.
If you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers are customized under Templates > Theme Builder.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Setup FormsIf you have Elementor Pro- skip install of form plugin and form blocks.
- Import the form blocks.
- Click on RomethemeForm > Forms in the admin menu
- Click Add New
- Enter a Form Name and click Save and Edit (ignore other options)
- Click the gray folder icon in the builder area and click the My Templates tab
- Click Insert on the form block
- Click Publish/Update
- When customizing pages with forms- click the Rometheme Form Element and select the form from the drop-down
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks pluginIf you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header- Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.