Travelplan is a Tour & Travel Agency template kits that are designed for corporate business who want to showcase their work- services- and professional way. This Template Kits support responsive mobile view.For full information about this template kit- please visit the demo link and enjoy the design.
- Destination Detail
- Our Services
- Price List
- Our Team
- Contact Us
- Single Post
Required Plugins installed with kit:
- ElementsKit Lite
- Gum Elementor Addon
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress. You do NOT need an Envato Elements subscription to use this plugin to install kits.
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip it! If you have Safari- ensure “open safe files after downloading” is not enabled in preferences.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks pluginIf you have Elementor Pro- setup header and footer under Theme Builder.
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header- Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.