Willar – Content Copywriting Services Elementor Template Kit created especially for content writing- copywriting- content writing for SEO and social media management or any related businesses. Willar has a simple- modern and clean designwith 100% responsive layout- and very easy to customize and can be used by anyone without having to understand coding.
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 13 Pages and 15 Stunning Templates- you can build your professional-looking website just a click away.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Unique & Clean Design
- 13 Ready to Use Pages
- 15 Ready to Use Templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome- Firefox- Safari- Opera
- Global Theme Style
- Project Detail
- Single Post
- 404 Page
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor – Header- Footer & Blocks
- WPForms Lite
- DethemeKit for Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title- leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title and Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.