WiseDoctors is an Elementor Template Kit for healthcare professionals and medical clinics. Showcase your services- introduce your team- and provide essential information to your patients. With easy-to-use templates and a seamless Elementor integration- building your online presence has never been easier. Engage your audience and establish trust with a professional website.
- Individual elements can be fine-tuned or fonts and colors can be changed all in one spot.
- Drag-and-drop visual builder for true no-code customization.
- Design that is both contemporary and professional.
- May be used with most themes that support Elementor
- Pricing Plan
- Coming Soon
Sections and Blocks:
Required Plugins Pre-Installed With the Kit
- ElementsKit Lite
- Element Pack Lite – Addons for Elementor
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress. You do NOT need an Envato Elements subscription to use this plugin to install kits.
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip it! If you have Safari- ensure “open safe files after downloading” is not enabled in preferences.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import MetformsIf you have Elementor Pro- skip install of Metform and form blocks.
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New- then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template- then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded- make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks pluginIf you have Elementor Pro- headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header- Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
Image LicenseThis Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own. Blog Content is not included – you will need to add a few posts to WordPress before post content will appear in templates.