Zeeleven is an Elementor Template Kit specially designed for Call center & Support Company.The template kit comes with an ideal selection of templates for call center- customer service- virtual assistant- telemarketing- business and agency. This kit has a modern and creative design with a 100% fully responsive layout- easy installation- and sure very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding!
This Template Kit contains page content for creating Elementor pages. This kit has been optimized for use with the free “Hello Elementor” theme.
In case you have already purchased and you happen to have some questions about it- feel free to visit our Support Center where our support team will be more than glad to help you out.
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome- Firefox- Safari- Opera
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- 100% Fully Responsive & mobile-friendly
- Modern and Unique design
- 12+ pre-built templates ready to use
- Customize fonts and colors in one place (Global Kit Style)
Templates in Zip :
- About Me
- Our Service
- Our Cases
- Our Team
- Pricing Plan
- Contact us
Required Plugins :
- RomethemeKit for Elementor
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress. You do NOT need an Envato Elements subscription to use this plugin to install kits.
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip it! If you have Safari- ensure “open safe files after downloading” is not enabled in preferences.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription- then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
For further support- go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Setup Forms:
- First- be sure you’ve Imported the form blocks from Template-Kit.
- Click on “RomethemeForm” > Forms in the admin menu
- Click “Add New”
- Enter a “Form Name” and then Click “Save and Edit”
- On the Elementor canvas- Click the gray folder icon to access “My Templates tab” and then choose the block of Forms you’d like to import with Click Insert.
- Next- you can customize the forms by setting the widget as you like or just leave by default.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website- or you can substitute them with your own.
Detailed Guide: https://rometheme.net/docs/